This weekend I had my cousins from Maputo over at the house. On Sunday I made a chicken and chorizo pasta for lunch, everyone was in love with. I got the chicken pasta recipe from one of my best friends, and I couldn’t wait to try it for my family. I added a bit more flavor with the chouriço and it turned out really good! Follow the step by step recipe in pictures.
1. Finely chop one onion, a chouriço, and 2 chicken breasts into strips (Tip: I marinated the chicken strips with garlic and salt)
2. Cook the chopped onions till golden, then add the marinated chicken strips.
4. Add fresh cream to the mix till it boils
5. Optional: I like to add a bit of grated cheese to ticken the sauce.
6. For a bit of color and added flavor, I added some green herbs (parsley and basil) into the mix and left a bit to garnish. I also added a mix of olives.
7. Finally add the pastaof your choice into the source mix and mix everything together. I chose the screw pasta👌🏾
8. Add more grated cheese and it’s ready to eat 👌🏾😋
1. 500 grams of past of choice
2. 2-3 chicken breasts (seasoned with garlic and salt)
3. 1 chouriço
4. 1 onion
5. 500ml of fresh cream
6. Grated cheese as you like
7. Parsley and basil herbs for flavor and garnish.
Hope you guys like this recepi. ❤️